SCSP Multi-Agency Safeguarding Children Training
All of our face to face safeguarding children training has now been cancelled until further notice. Any updates to this will be posted here on the website. Emails have been sent to all staff who have booked places on our courses, at the email address that the applicant provided on their booking form.
‘I am in no doubt that effective support for children and families cannot be achieved by a single agency acting alone. It depends on a number of agencies working well together. It is a multi–disciplinary task’.
Lord Laming, Victoria Climbié Inquiry, 2003
The Sheffield Children Safeguarding Partnership (SCSP) and Quality Assurance and Involvement Service has a long record of providing high quality multi-agency safeguarding children training through a Training Pool and a team of specialist trainers.
- Multi-agency Safeguarding Children Training Courses and Dates - link currently disabled
Events, Seminars and Master classes
- Hidden Harm Master classes 2020 - link currently disabled
- Safeguarding Seminars - Spring 2020 - link currently disabled
- Signs of Safety Briefings for Partner Agencies - link currently disabled
- The Amber Project (CSE and CCE Practitoner Briefings) - link currently disabled
E-Forms and Charging Policy
In order to simplify the application process we are now using electronic application forms for all safeguarding children training.
- Multi-agency Safeguarding Children Training - eForm - link currently disabled
- Hidden Harm Master classes - eForm - link currently disabled
- Safeguarding Seminars - eForm - link currently disabled
- Signs of Safety Briefings for Partner Agencies - eForm - link currently disabled
- The Amber Project - Practitioner Briefing Sessions - e Form - link currently disabled
- Safeguarding Children Training - Charging Policy
Domestic Abuse Safeguarding Children Courses
For further details on how to apply for the following courses which are now administered by IDAS please visit their website, click here.
- Young people and domestic abuse
- Domestic abuse signs, indicators and referral pathways and MARAC
- Safeguarding Children an domestic abuse
IDAS is the largest specialist charity in Yorkshire supporting people affected by domestic abuse and sexual violence. Services include refuge accommodation, community based support, peer mentoring, group work, training and access to a free, confidential out of hours helpline.
All of our multi-agency training is free for staff who work for SCSP Partner Agencies, or local 'not for profit' organisations. However, there will be a £50 charge for non-attendance on courses where 5 days notice of cancellation has not been received (for full details see charging policy above).