The Education pages have been comprehensively reviewed and are now up to date ready for the academic year 2023-24. Content will be added and up dated through out the year as necessary. Any further changes will be communicated to Headteachers and DSLs via email and DSL network meetings.
- Your safeguarding children team details & your individual or setting 'training ID'
- The age range of your pupils & type of educational setting
- Contact details for your Safeguarding Children Advisor, Education
- Your whole-school & individual Sheffield Children Safeguarding Partnership training records
This system relies on settings keeping their team information up to date – if this is done, we will add the rest of the information!
We will use this information to:
- Provide support, guidance and training to relevant practitioners
- Communicate with practitioners in your setting about safeguarding issues
- Support practitioner training pathways
- Help education settings to fulfil their responsibility to inform the Local Authority about their safeguarding arrangements
For guidance about updating your safeguarding team details or accessing your training record on Schoolpoint, follow this link: How to use the Schoolpoint 365: Education Settings Safeguarding Children Teams area
Read the above guidance (and let us know if it can be improved)
The log-on form links are:
- The log-on form can also be used to report a technical problem
Log onto our area of Schoolpoint here: Schoolpoint 365: Education Settings Safeguarding Children Teams
Create a shortcut to this page and add it to your 'favourites' or desktop for easy access in the future
After you have logged on you will receive a prompt asking if you wish to stay signed in – if you click ‘yes’ you should not have to re-enter your details each time you use this area of the site
Update your team details regularly to ensure that we are communicating with the right people
Check the training records for all members of your safeguarding team and if there are any inaccuracies please email: email@example.com
If you have a technical problem with using Schoolpoint, e.g. you cannot access our area properly, you have forgotten your username or password or you are not able to e.g. add or amend your team details, use the relevant log-on form above to report the problem; it is also useful to send a screen shot of what you are seeing or not seeing. with this form
For information about why we use this system, refer to the guidance or email your Safeguarding Children Advisor
Secure Communication Systems: